Thanks to Sra. Duca for subbing while I was with my husband for his follow-up doctor's appointment.
1. Warm-up: Tema 2B - Tarea de repaso de la gramática. Worksheets, correction on #7 - change verb to the same forms of ser from haber.
2. Students write
out the FUTURE sentences from the
prompt under the document camera.
& Stamped Tarea –
3. Correct the homework Subjunctive Packet Ex. C: 2,5,7,9,10,11,12, 15 & Ex. D:
4. Partner Oral – Debating/Convincing someone: Students get
into “Spain Appointment Partners” – “Don Quijote”. Each partner received a different color
handout A=yellow, B-Blue. Asked them to
look for opportunities to use the subjunctive/indicative/infinitive
constructions as they debate Drugs and Unemployment.
5. Distributed the packets Tecnología medioambiental (about
Solar and Wind energy). Used my ‘demo’
packet to show the picture of the “Wind Park” to explain Energía eólica. Then students READ (1) the Contextualización & Lengua (2)“el vocabulario”; Next, with their partner – (3) orally answered the questions
(4) started planning their presentation & poster for the class on Thursday.
6. If time permits, have them begin the Texto A – Casa
Tarea: STUDY for the
Unit 2 Exam TOMORROW – BOTH Lessons A & B.
There is a POST on the BLOG with LOTS of links to practice sites – I
posted this on Monday.